Happy December!

Happy December! I can't believe we're already a good way int this beautiful month. Time flies so fast!
  Being part way into December means me being less than 1 month away from DTS! Excitement is increasing. I have my flight set for January 5th at 8:30 am from LAX.
  I love this time of year..the sights and scents of Christmas..parties, candles, trees, and friends. It is so rich with blessings!
Happy Birthday Mama!
Christmas party!
   My fundraising has been going really well also, God has been so faithful to provide! I have about $600 left to raise. That's it! Such a huge blessing! Thank you all so much for your support and prayers, they are a big blessing!
  Thanks for reading..have a beautiful day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful post. These are exciting times and God is VERY GOOD! Love you and am very excited to enjoy this time with you and see what God has stored up for you in this near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful family you have!
    so glad to read all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts