Outreach time is around the corner!!

    Hello to you all who are reading! Thank you so much for reading my updates, following my journey and supporting me with your prayers! I really appreciate it, and I feel that I must say sorry for  not keeping you all updated more regularly. I have been convicted about it, and I want to do better! 
   Although I won't be able to post updates while I'm on outreach, I will be sharing some more snipets and stories over the next few days before I head off! I hope you enjoy them, and are blessed =) 
    Tomorrow, we have our last class in the morning, and over the weekend we will be working with a local ministry here at YWAM Tyler, called "Living Alternitives", which is a ministry that reaches out to mothers with unplanned pregneancies, and their families, boyfirends/husbands, and children. We'll be volunteering at a Tennis tournament that they hold yearly to raise funds for the ministry. I'm excited to begin outreach here in Tyler, but I can't believe that this is all happening so fast! 
   On Thursday morning, we will be leaving to Houston for about 8 days of ministry there..We'll be spending Easter together, and spening time doing a lot of street ministry. After those days we'll come back for about a week of local ministry here in Tyler, and, on April 14th, it's off to Costa Rica!! 
    More to come!
Much love,
Cayla

Comments

Popular Posts