Oregon Summer!

   Hello everyone! Greetings from Oregon! I am here for the summer to work up at a foursquare Christian camp..I made it safely and had my first week of hard work last week. Our first camp arrives tonight, and I begin work at 6:30am tomorrow! 
   It was good to be home for a bit before I headed off on this next adventure. I will be working up here with some precious kids, until August 17th. Then, I'm headed back home to do a Chronological School of Biblical Studies in the fall. God is good, and life keeps moving forward, each new day rich with His blessings!
(On the way..6:30 am!)
(This was the beautiful view from my window..I could see the Columbia river!)

God bless you today, and may you continually experience His love and relentless pursuit of your heart!
<3 Cayla

Comments

Popular Posts