To Our October Baby..

   Gabrielle,


 


   It's your birthday today. 14 years ago, you were born, making our sister two-some a three-some! I can't imagine how it is for you, being the third in our trio...but I'm glad that you are! Without you, we wouldn't be the same!







   Before you came into the picutre, Hali and I would play with dolls, and toys, but when you arrived, we were so thrilled to have you- a real live doll! It seemed too good to be true! You made games more fun, and after you came, we could always paly house with a mommy, a daddy and a baby!
   Your tender heart always inspired me... your sensitivity to others might have annoyed me at times, and looking back I wish it never had because I realize now that it was because I wished I were more like you. 
   Your funny jokes and constant bubbling joy throughout our childhood, turned lot's of would-be fights, into giggles. I hope you never stop laughing, and making others laugh with you. It is a beautiful gift that you have. 


   Your smile can light up a room. It is so beautiful. Never stop sharing that lovely smile!

   I hope you know how precious you are! I hope you never forget that we see you, we love you, we value you. Our family wouldn't be the same without you, and neither would this world! You are here for a purpose, and God is crazy about you. Never forget that <3

  My prayer for you in this new year, is that you would experience God's presence more than ever before. You would feel more loved this year than you ever have in your life. And that you would not be afraid to dream big dreams!
   I love you so much!!! I'm so honored to get to be your sister! Xoxoxo!

Comments

  1. I love it! You girls are such a treasure. What a beautiful and honoring post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts