South Africa Week #1

My new room

I've arrived safely in South Africa after 26 hours of traveling and lots of restless plane sleeping! I've adjusted to the time difference of 10 hours and am enjoying coming out of a cold Los Angeles winter, into a beautiful South African summer! For now I am resting and getting to meet lots of people until my training time begins on Monday. 

So far, I don't have too much to share as I've been mostly laying low. Right now my days are filled with learning new names and faces, watching a movie here and there, reading in the sunshine and praying- preparing my heart for this new season.

I am living in temporary housing within walking distance of the YWAM base, but I'm looking for more permanent housing. The staff here live throughout the community instead of all being at one location, so sometimes it takes a bit of time to find roommates, and housing. So, if you could be praying for housing near the base and good roommates, that would be much appreciated! 

Looking forward to sharing more soon! 

Comments

  1. We are so glad you made it safe. We will be praying that God provides you with housing and roommate(s) that he has for you. May He give you peace and confidence and may his favor be on your life. We love you. Uncle Don and Aunt Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cayla,
    So glad to hear you made it safe! I will pray you find a place close to camp and for good roommates! I look forward to hear about your journey. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manostaxx
    TOP 10 STYLE FATHER’S DAY BUYS!
    https://producaoindustrialblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/10-fathers-day-buys/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts